Case-insensitive searches with Lion

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Tue Aug 2 06:37:42 CDT 2011

Moin,

On 2011-08-02, at 13:33, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> I have installed Valentina again without any change. The Xcode installer doesn't work (asks me to quit iTunes but this isn't running). So I need to download the latest version which will take more than a day according to the AppStore.

There is something wrong with the XCode installer dialog, it doesn't mean iTunes but

	iTunesHelper

this is a startup item. Use ActivityMonitor (or tool of choice) to quit / force quit iTunesHelper will do the trick ;)

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord