Case-insensitive searches with Lion

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Aug 2 06:33:49 CDT 2011

Something isn't working with the collations. Ordering also doesn't work. I get the uppercase characters first and then lowercase like in

A….
B…
a…
b…

Changing to primary didn't change anything.

I have installed Valentina again without any change. The Xcode installer doesn't work (asks me to quit iTunes but this isn't running). So I need to download the latest version which will take more than a day according to the AppStore.