User can't open app

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 10:30:25 CDT 2011

Hi William,

thanks for the idea. But the user doesn't come that far. Practically the first thing I do when starting up is to create an error log. There isn't one on the machine of the user. When I start my app there isn't anything in the console about a V4RB PluginEntry. This is why I think this may be related to Valentina. Vcomponents are on his machine. I also checked if the Vcomponents aren't present then the error messages are quite different. For this user nothing happens.

On 27.04.2011, at 16:52, william humphrey wrote:

> Maybe he put the database in a different location?
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> what's up? I need a bit of help here. Holidays are over....
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de>
>> Date: 26. April 2011 17:00:44 MESZ
>> To: Valentina Developers <valentina at lists.macserve.net>
>> Subject: User can't open app
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> got a user - or someone who want's to be a user - but he can't start my application. He sent me a log with the last part showing
>>
>> 4/25/11 3:01:05 PM    [0x0-0x1b11b1].com.mothsoftware.mailarchiverx[2631]
>> V4RB PluginEntry
>> 4/25/11 3:01:05 PM    [0x0-0x1b11b1].com.mothsoftware.mailarchiverx[2631]
>> V4RB - DisableRBDB file IS NOT found. Enabling RBDB.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.