Get the Omegabundle for LiveCode Bundle and Save 85% - LimitedTime

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Sun Apr 24 00:40:47 CDT 2011

On Saturday, April 23, 2011 11:09:51 PM Barry G. Sumpter wrote:
> Created executables of super simple "Hello World" for win and three OSx
> platforms.
> Win worked.
>
> Non of the OSx worked on MacBook Pro.

Barry,

Did you by any chance create the standalones on a Windows machine? I ask because in that case you likely have
to set the executable bit in the OS X and Linux versions once they've been copied over to those machines. You
should be able to verify that by checking permissions, of simply run 'chmod +x <the/path/to/app>' in a
terminal and see it that works.

For help with Livecode, I suggest you try the Livecode forum, where help is typically given both quickly and
generously.

Good luck!

Warren