Can't Add Record To Table

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Sep 22 14:56:54 CDT 2010

Warren

Good news that it's starting to work for you. Please install vServer
and start using it as I've been through lots of problems trying to run
Valentina like it was SQLite without the server and that was a very
big mistake.  The vServer is a very easy install and you don't notice
any difference once you start using it except of course many
connections to the database at once can then be made. It's not like
you're setting up an Apache server or something. It is a small program
that runs right on your same mac.

I think someone here can answer if vServer is part of your package as
I'm not sure.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com