Can't Add Record To Table

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:41:02 CDT 2010

Bill,

I purchased the ADK for now...not even sure if vserver office is part of the
package?  I am still trying to grasp the whole concept right now.  I was
able to finally write to a table.  Seems like I had a few issues...missing
connection and a flush on the data to apply the changes.

Now that this is working, I am really seeing the advantages of Valentina.
As advertised, the database I/O is extremely fast.

Hopefully I continue to make progress now!

Warren