Valentina Manual?

Ubr Werner brainssw at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 00:35:21 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

Am 02.09.2010 um 08:54 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> You sure you need this RBDB ?
> Your old app have used RBDB ?  I somehow doubt.

sorry, very late I realized that this section touches only RBDB
(Realbasic Database). You are right I really don't need it.
The info on class way I found finally in do c and examples.

Am 05.09.2010 um 22:46 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> Since it crashes on COMPILE, this is not V4R bug.
> REALbasic do not like something in your project ...
> Maybe really project is corrupted
> Try re-save it from RB to other location or other name
>

> Another TIP in such cases:
>    just try remove parts of project from project
>    and try compile it to see if this help.

yes during week end I stripped off and finally I found in module App
in 2 menu handlers  al lot (some 100) of garbage characters in their
names. Seems to be mess of some RB conversion of some RB upgrade
because it was in the location of umlauts.
Now Im happy struggling only with "normal" problems.

Thanks for support

Werner