Valentina Manual?

Ubr Werner brainssw at mac.com
Wed Sep 1 04:27:45 CDT 2010

Thanks Ruslan,

but there I didn't  really find what I am searching for.
  Once there was a tutorial "Valentina for Realbasic, c1999-2000" and
there was described how to build static classes. The current tutorial
seems to use only a dynamic approach.
The project I have to update is old and relies on the class technique.
The latest version of the project crash RB on compiling. all previous
RB-Version I try also do.
When I try an earlier version of the project I get a lot of compiler
messages that functions are not found (FirstRecord, Lastrecord,
Set...) I am not sure to have heard that the class method is not
supported any more but I couldn't find a certain info so I am
searching for an actual manual or tutorial describing that method so I
can find the error.

Also a problem is that, thanks to missing version info in the
Valentina plugin, I do not know which version the project was built
with. 2/2008 the project was to be updated with the actual V$RB
Version but this version now doesn't work, the previous Version seemed
to be from somewhere in 2003 (VRB 1.xx or so). In the lost of old V4RB
Versions I couldn find some history info to find which version should
be compatible to which RB Version and should work with the license
code from 2/2008.
It would be a mess to fiddle around and try all the version in
combination with a project I do not know for which VRB version it was
built.

any help appreciated.

regards
Werner