Fwd: [ADK-V4RB 0005096]: Cocoa doesn't read SchemaVersion correctly

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 10:23:55 CDT 2010

Hi guys,

I really need to know if i'm getting senile or if I found the oddest bug.

Feedback is appreciated.

By the way I tested with the latest beta from Real.

Am 09.10.2010 um 17:57 schrieb Beatrix Willius:

> Something very odd is going on here. If I get a folderitem via hard coded path then Valentina works okay. If I use GetOpenFolderitem then I get an exception. The example project is only a couple of lines of code. Of course, you need to change the path for the database. Is the bug yours or Real's?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.