procedure entry point not located

Andrew Dempsey andrew at andrewdempsey.com
Tue Oct 5 09:29:23 CDT 2010

I have installed V4RB on the windows machine, and copied the contents of the vcomponents_win_vc folder (not the folder itself, just the contents, right?) into the same folder as the exe.  Still having the same problem.

Is there a way to set the path for the vcomponents folder, so that Valentina looks for it in the right place?  I noticed this:

vcomponents at System Level

If you develop and delpoy a family of applications that can/should be installed on the same user computer, then it is good idea to put vcomponents only once.

It is possible if this folder will be at path as

\Program Files\My Company\VComponents
NOTE: This is the same as you have it now during development.

For this scenario you should not do anything special, just make sure that your installer installes vcomponents folder and set the PATH.

at
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rb:manual:deployment:win

But I can't figure out how to set the PATH.
Andrew Dempsey
andrew at andrewdempsey.com