vServer database file location

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Oct 4 10:31:20 CDT 2010

Thank you for the help. It is easier to use the file directly from the
Dropbox folder and since I am the only one using it there would never
be any conflict with simultaneous users. You're correct about using
the "Back-up" schedule as a better option but that was even harder for
me to figure out (I tried).

I just tried "get property SYSTEMCATALOG of server" and it works and
shows "databases" as the path to the database location.

I just tried to sell Valentina to a big German company and they got
upset at the user manual being a WIKI and wanted a detailed PDF like
you would find for postgreSQL.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com