VIEW in realbasic object model

Andrew Dempsey andrew at andrewdempsey.com
Sun Nov 7 08:38:20 CST 2010

Thanks Ivan for your fast response.

I was curious to see whether I could modify a previous app I had put together that used the API approach, to be able to take custom SQL statements from the user and implement them... without having to redo much of my existing code.

The functional equivalent of an SQL View seems to be a VCursor, and the VCursor is nice to work with in the API.  So I will do some re-writing of my code and see where it goes.

Andrew Dempsey
andrew at andrewdempsey.com