VIEW in realbasic object model

Andrew Dempsey andrew at andrewdempsey.com
Sun Nov 7 06:03:05 CST 2010

Can anyone help me on how I create/access a VIEW in the RealStudio object model?

I had hoped I could create it using an SQL expression, such as for example

call DB.SQLExecute("CREATE VIEW myCheckedItems AS SELECT * FROM checkedItems WHERE ptrUserAccount = 1")

and then access it using the object model.  But I am not sure what to access it as.  I tried DB.Table("myCheckedItems") but that returned nil, and I am not sure what will work. As well as how to create the view in the first place using the object model, not the sql model.

Any help would be appreciated!

Andrew
Andrew Dempsey
andrew at andrewdempsey.com