Exeption in table.Flush

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Sat May 22 04:54:05 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

Am 22.05.2010 10:30, schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
> On 22/5/10 11:35 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin"<ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Thomas,

>>> The raw-data which I'm adding to the table is 1.4GB, I cant upload this
>>> currently...
>>> Any other ideas to track this exception?
>>
>> I think if you will take only 1% of that data
>> And add LOOP 100 times around your LOAD func
>> Then we will get the same behavior
>>
>> What you think?
>
> More points:
>
> * you cannot upload because bad inet connection or no FTP place?
> We can setup FTP access of course.

I'm in Windhoek, Namibia currently, quit slow Internet here;-)
But main reason is, I dont have time to compile everything, so that you can
reproduce, its a whole story, you need the whole application which is not
ready to release yet.

> * please make Mantis Report. Better keep thread there for history.
>

> * remind please what is your BLOB? TEXT? Picture?
> What size can be for a single BLOB?

Its elevation data, meaning an array of 4489 shorts, resulting in a byte-array
of 8978 length, I'm also using compression on the blob-field.

Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming
**   mail  tf at ttqv.com