Question About Segment Errors

Matt Milano dev at infinitydatasystems.com
Mon May 3 17:01:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm getting a segment error when attempting to open certain databases. The error I'm getting is:

Owner name "tblEmails.headers": Segment "4456521" is wrong. The last segment is "267548".

I'm using the SQL method, and am getting this error when running a query on the database. I have looked at all of the documentation, and have not found very much information on the subject. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but I trying to find out what a segment error is, how to resolve it, and of course prevent it from occurring.

Thanks,
Matt