VExeption codes

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Sat Mar 20 06:38:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

ok, when I open this database in VS, and try to open this specific table,
called "Großbritannien", I get kernel error 70503, which might the same, just hex.

kernel_error.xml says:

<SQLSTATE name="70503">
   <DESCRIPTION>ERR_TABLE_NOT_FOUND</DESCRIPTION>
   <MESSAGE>Table &quot;%S&quot; not found.</MESSAGE>
</SQLSTATE>

but the table is there. Ist even listed in Schema-editor. do you maybe have a
problem with the "ß" in tha table name?

Is it somehow possible to get the errormessage also in the VExeption ?

Are there more chars, which vdb has problems as table/field-names?

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming