What means ERROR: 0x59502 in Valentina Error-Log?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Mar 12 08:16:33 CST 2010

Hello - still struggeling with a non running app,

I am using V4REV3 in a standard product on Win and Mac, with a prefilled db
where the customer can't add or change any records, so my app only reads
from the db.

This app runs fine on all kind of machines, but (up to now) at one customer
with Mac OS X 10.6.2  the opening of the Valentina db fails. The db file
resides within my app bundle (which perhaps is not a good practice, but was
easy to install and works at all other customers)

Error message: "Database could not be opened: Applications/foo/foo/foo.db
Ref: foo, Error: -39" (what means "end of file")

The customer says she has all admin privileges and has tried to install my
app also in  user based directories, like the dektop with the same result.

The customer also tried to repair the privileges and volume with the disk
utility, without result

Then I activated the error log

The V4REV_Log_xxx_.log says:

ERROR: 0x59502

ERROR: 0x59502

ERROR: 0x59502

ERROR: 0x59502

I tried also a REINDEX at program start, right after opening the db, but the
result is the same.

What can have an influence on Valentina on a single machine, that causes
such an error? Could there be something missing from the Mac OS?

I have no ideas left, what I could do. Any ideas, what else I can check or
workaround are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Tiemo