Crash with Leopard

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jun 22 11:18:52 CDT 2010

On 6/22/10 11:16 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> a first mail to this list is always to check if I did something
> stupid :-)

My questions was such?  :-(
Sorry.

This was straight from the debugger with RB2009r5 from within
> Leopard.

Ok so developer env, and not deployment env.

> I usually develop on Snow Leopard but wanted to test something not
> Valentina related on Leopard.

> But without Valentina the app does absolute nothing.

By the way, Leopard and Snow Leopard are pretty different. Leopard
> was a good OS version. Snow in the beginning was behaving very badly for
> me.

For me Snow was seamless switch without problems.
Just everything became faster.

Will do more testing in the evening.

ok