Crash with Leopard

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 03:16:01 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

a first mail to this list is always to check if I did something stupid :-)

This was straight from the debugger with RB2009r5 from within Leopard. I usually develop on Snow Leopard but wanted to test something not Valentina related on Leopard. But without Valentina the app does absolute nothing.

By the way, Leopard and Snow Leopard are pretty different. Leopard was a good OS version. Snow in the beginning was behaving very badly for me.

Will do more testing in the evening.

> Well, then may be usualy steps from start
>
> * you make app on another compute and move here?
> Or you make it right on this computer in RB IDE ?
>

> I don't know why 10.5 can differ from 10.6
> Both a leopards
>
> May be show in Mantis full crash log ?

Regards

Trixi