older database files

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jun 16 07:47:03 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the reply and info.

I am using valentina 4.6 and deleted my older versions thinking
there was a conflict from me getting 4.6 running.

I remember now the db is 2x not 1x.  My code would open them
before but I was using an older version of Rev.  Now it shows the
db file in the list and allows me to select it to be opened but after
opening it the db is listed as false for being open.  The same old
code used with 4.6 will allow me to create a new db and it will be
shown a true for being opened.  After I close it & look in the folder
it was saved but when I try to open it using my old code to open
a db it is not listed with the other files.

In the long run I can start from the beginning using your tutorial
and if I have the same problems I will have it narrowed down to
a step in the tutorial.  My old files are not that important but I was
wondering what might have changed to cause this problem and
anyone know a simple way to correct it.

Is there any advantage to calling in the old valentina engine if
I don't need the old files?  Do they have features I might want
to use sometime?

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-