older database files

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jun 16 04:03:41 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I am not sure of the version.  It was a few years ago and then I got
sidetracked
from programming.  When you say open them by vstudio 4.6 do you mean the
studio version of revolution 4.6?  I am using Enterprise 4.6 and it
will not open
them for some reason.  Maybe and older version will but I have not
tried it yet.

Maybe some of my old code is outdated and I should just start from
the tutorial
showing how to create an database and then things will work properly
and I
can see what code needs changed in my old program.

Do you have any new Reference PDF's?  Are the old ones still valid or
are
they too outdated to waste time with?

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-