upgraded to Valentina ADK+

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Jun 16 00:55:12 CDT 2010

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the reply and info.  i tried and it didn't work but the info
did remind me of what is being done.  What I finally did was delete
all of the older Valentina files plus in the text files it writes
Valentina
to I made sure any older Valentina references were deleted and it
works now.

I have not had a chance to read your post yet but will once I make
sure my old database is working properly.

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-