V4MD 4.6 AND Director 11.5 AND Windows XP

Roland HILDEBRANDT r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Mon Jun 7 01:47:02 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

As usual you're right :).

There is no  x86_microsoft.vc80.crt.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.8.0.50727.YY..........
folder on problematic computer in /Windows/winsxs/.

But I'm afraid I didn't even know what these folders are for so no idea
how to solve the problem.

I have tried to copy the more recent folder from a computer having these
kind of folders but this didn't helped.

Any explanations on what these folders are for and hopefully any idea on
how to make the projectors with valentina work on computers where these
folders are missing?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

Roland Hildebrandt

Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>
04/06/2010 21:08

Roland HILDEBRANDT <r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr>, "valentina at lists.macserve.net"
<valentina at lists.macserve.net>
cc

Objet
Re: V4MD 4.6 AND Director 11.5 AND Windows XP

On 4/6/10 8:10 PM, "Roland HILDEBRANDT" <r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr> wrote:

Hi Roland,

> Any other suggestions?

Try compare folders /Windows/wxnsxs/  of working and not working
computers.

Check here in particular folders with name like

    x86_microsoft.vc80.crt.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.8.0.50727.YY..........

Can be different versions of YY

I guess that not working computer do not have one of such folders on some
reason