[V4REV] FIXED issue with umlauts and IOEncodiong.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jul 29 14:00:42 CDT 2010

On 7/29/10 11:45 AM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

> The good news is that it works, but the slightly bad news is that
> Revolution crashes if Valentina is not initialised. My Sample stack
> crashes if I don't call Valentina_Init() first. The crash log is
> included.

I think we cannot avoid this,

And we do not consider this as critical bug ...
Because in docs is said that Valentina_Init() must be the first call to
Valentina engine.

Why we cannot avoid this?

Okay lets think how this can be fixed :)
We need special flag if Valentina initied
And now we need check this falg in which function of external?
In all ??!!   Yes in all or almost all.

Question is: if external should get such overhead for all methods
If this is so easy mistake of developer to fix ??