[V4REV] Lynn, super bundle --- FIXED issue with umlauts and IOEncodiong.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jul 29 12:30:38 CDT 2010

On 7/29/10 2:38 PM, "Peter Malecki" <pemalecki at googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

> And my last horror story: When I bought (8 month ago) an additional Valentina
> version within the last "Revolution Christmas Offer" I got no license till
> today (-:

We have send out hundreds letters with serials to super bundle users.

Steps was:

1) YOU must get letter with instructions from us about HOW TO register to
our store and make order of super bundle.

    have you get this letter?

2) if yes then have you made order?

I have CC this letter to Lynn Fredricks -- I think you know this person :-)
Lynn, please follow up to Peter on his super bundle.