[V4REV] FIXED issue with umlauts and IOEncodiong.

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 29 09:08:19 CDT 2010

Peter

I'm also using Valentina with RunRev and I've found the Valentina
support excellent. You can even send them files and they will work
with you on solving a problem. I don't think I've found support of
that caliber with any other software developer.

Bill

PS - Have you tried SQLyoga? It works with RunRev and Valentina and
makes getting up to speed very fast.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com