VStudio 4: can't set value HKCR\VSP-file\DefaultIcon

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 27 08:54:19 CDT 2010

Hi there,

just removed my old VStudio 3 and freshly installed VStudio 4 Windows "as
Admin". Installation was "succesfull"

When launching VStudio 4 I get the Valentina error:

"Can't set the value of "HKCR\VSP-file\DefaultIcon (Error 2: the system
can't find the wanted file)"

The details of the error message show some more registry errors telling
something about "not enough user rights".

After closing the error message, studio is open, but I don't know what is
missing.

I only have a single User on my machine with full rights and I even started
the setup "as admin"

What to do?

Thanks

Tiemo