Format

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Jul 22 11:29:02 CDT 2010

On 7/22/10 3:06 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

> Can you tell me if the format of Valentina's database files changed
> recently? Perhaps using UTF8 internally where this was something like
> ISO 1252 before?

No. We use UTF16 and only UTF16 as internal encoding,
>From v2.0

> Does one have to follow any special procedure to move
> from V3 or V4.2 to V4.7?

>From V3 may be yes, couple issues to polish:

* more strict parsing of DATE TIME strings ...
    Valentina not forgive now any mistake in such strings.
    should not be any space before after and so on

* in V4RB sub-classes of Vtable should be checked for correct call of super
class

>  What if one wants to move back from V4.7 to  V4.2?

Should not be problems. Format was not changed from it seems 3.6