AW: Problems with Umlaute in 4.7

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 20 08:17:43 CDT 2010

Hi Peter,

it is very mysterious, because I have got it to run for over a year and
"without having changed" anything it doesn't works anymore.

Now, after having upgraded and fresh installed Valentina, as well as RunRev
with still the same problems my "feeling" is that it came with any System
Update of Mac OS X between April and now (current: 10.5.8). But my knowledge
is far too less to get an idea, where in between the routines of
Mac-OS-Valentina-Runrev it could affect the handling of the code page and
what to change.

Even my device "never change a running system" (I stayed on the old versions
of Valentina and Runrev) didn't worked anymore - perhaps because of any
automatic update. I will never again update ANYTHING if I ever get this to
run again.

I still hope anybody has an idea where to look for.

Thanks

Tiemo