foreign key constraint - other issues

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:47:05 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin
<ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
> I wonder, you have not see letter from our Mantis about
>    ISSUE XXXXX RESOLVED ?
>
> This is main advantage to use mantis. REPORTER should get letters about each
> change on the issue.

Nope. I have not received anything.  I've checked in my spam folder
and nothing there either.  I just looked inside the user preferences
for my account on Mantis, and most boxes for notification are checked
(just the last couple aren't) - I don't believe I made any changes to
those preferences when I set up my account.

> One more point.
>
> Working with your DB and big TEXT file, Ivan have note that If in the data
> editor, to open TEXT editor for that big text, it is very slow.
>
> Igor already fixed that issue, just I not remember if it is in b7 already or
> not yet.

Yes, I'd noticed that, but didn't want to create a fuss about it, as I
didn't see that it was reasonable to expect VStudio to be able to cope
with multi-megabyte TEXT files when it comes to editing the contents
of such fields.

Regards, Bernard