Vserver installation

Richard McCoy mcrmedia1 at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 8 07:20:28 CST 2010

I'm working with a large datacenter developing the front-end to their storage systems. They have now given me a shiny new loaded Win2008 server (SP2) to play with exclusively. I've loaded Vserver 4.3 and everything looks good except that I can't get it to Start. Whenever I try, Windows returns that it can't start the app and exits. Have I jumped the gun? Do you support the latest version of Windows server? I don't believe they run anything else. Are you familiar with any possible conflicts?

Thanks.

Richard McCoy
Executive Creative Director
MCR Media Associates, LLC