V4MD 4.5

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Feb 21 01:49:28 CST 2010

On 2/20/10 8:42 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,

My request is good and must have result !!
I want a cursot and I want
> a response from request !!

It seems you do not listen, Christian.

This query is NOT good.

It produces in Vstudio 4.5 error
    Field "0" is not found

We here third day discuss that you MUST add that RecID into SELECT
Then query starts to work.

> In director...

Why vstudio crash with this request
> ??

It not crashes for me,

And I have asked you send me YOUR Crash log.
Please SEND ME your crash log off list.

Also you can try install TeamViewer.app to your computer,
And OFF LIST !!! Provide me login/password generated by this app,
So we can try to see what happens on YOUR computer.

Although this should be covered by support incident.