Follow up to Mantis Issue 4711

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 02:04:54 CST 2010

valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net schrieb am 10.02.2010 21:33:16:

> Valentina.DebugLevel = 3     <<<<<<<<<<<<< lets produce log to see

Okay, will try this.

> Timing?
> Only if think about 10 min demo timeout may be ...

No. I meant with database creation and then adding data to it. One reason for code working sometimes but not others is when timing issues involved. The application of course uses a fully licensed Valentina.

> So you say that it works works works the same code many times
> Then suddenly crashes?

The application is in beta so it doesn't have at the moment too many users. The last crash I haven't seen myself and I try to hit the database as hard as I can during testing. I have asked the user for the database and the application error log. With this I can say more.

> And as I understand it is hard give us something to reproduce, yes?

I will try to simplify the code.

Regards

Trixi