V4RB problem initializing with 4.8

Claudius Sailer claudius.sailer at me.com
Tue Dec 28 02:30:46 CST 2010

Am 28.12.2010 um 06:38 schrieb Beatrix Willius:

> Hi Charles,
>
> 4.8 runs here without problems. Is perhaps your license expired? Unfortunately, there is no possibility in RealStudio to see this for plugins.

this is somethiung I also looking for in V4RB something like

ExpireDate = ValentinaDatabase.licence_expirydate

That I can check and see always when Licence key is running out of support. But I can't see such functionality.

Is this so difficult Ruslan to implement something like this in 4.9?

bye

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.6.4de / RB 2010r2/ Valentina 4.8
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de