vserver and dropbox

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Aug 12 08:59:30 CDT 2010

Hey Ruslan

That sounds like a great idea. There is some way to configure vServer
to automatically make the back-up where-ever you want it? I think this
whole process should be made into a movie. What program do you guys
use to make the movies on Mac?

Then that same back-up could be used on any other computer as needed
(ones that use same drop-box login).

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com