vTable.AddRecord

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Sun Apr 18 16:33:03 CDT 2010

Sorry to chime in guys.

I seem to remember that this thread started with a question from Matt asking how he could speed up importing records ?
If this is correct it seems to me that the standard solution for this kind of problem has not yet been suggested.

Just before importing drop all indexes on the table you are importing to and once finished importing rebuild your indexes.

If I missed the boat completely please disregard.

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV