vTable.AddRecord

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 13 16:24:47 CDT 2010

Did you run your test thru valentina studio?
If it takes just as long then we know it’s the DB and NOT your code, etc.

If you have the 4 files database then delete the .ind file.
And test again.  The .ind will be recreated automatically.

Otherwise, clone the db and use the new db to test against.

Still, moving too slow then export the db (data and table structures) as
SQL.
Create a new DB and import the SQL (data and tabel structures).
Then test against the new DB.

hth

Thanks,
      Barry G. Sumpter