LicenceKey

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Apr 11 07:21:52 CDT 2010

Seem to be blind because I can't find it. After logging in, by the way, the website is a strange combination of english and german.

On 11.04.2010, at 10:09, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I think we talk about ADK serials?
> Because VSERVER show in the LOG file such info for each license in the
> folder licenses.
>

> It seems to me, you can go to our site,
> Login to account
> Then in SUPPORT -> My Account menu
> Should be option to
>
> * see all your orders
>
> * resend letter with serials for any order you have
>    helps if you have lost serial
>
> * may be check your serial info -- I not remember exactly.
>

> Please let me know, what exactly task you want to solve?
> Do you need solve it in your ADK code or it is enough to have option on WEB?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.