LicenceKey

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Apr 11 03:09:29 CDT 2010

On 4/10/10 9:17 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <claudius.sailer at me.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do I have the possibility to check how long my licence key is working?
>
> Something like valentina.licencetime?
>

> Or do I have no chance to get this information without checking my order
> history?

Hi Claudius,

I think we talk about ADK serials?
Because VSERVER show in the LOG file such info for each license in the
folder licenses.

It seems to me, you can go to our site,
Login to account
Then in SUPPORT -> My Account menu
Should be option to

* see all your orders

* resend letter with serials for any order you have
    helps if you have lost serial

* may be check your serial info -- I not remember exactly.

Please let me know, what exactly task you want to solve?
Do you need solve it in your ADK code or it is enough to have option on WEB?