accentued caraacter V4MD 4.3 / D11.5

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Apr 7 00:04:14 CDT 2010

On 4/7/10 1:16 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com" <christian at chriskatdev.com>
wrote:

> 0003764 : 2010-04-07
>

>> But again, this is not right IMO, try to make patch which is self very
>> locale - specific

> no no no no
> All devlopper xtra have solved this problem !
> Only Paradigma has not adapted to new formats of path of Director.
> Other developers have wrestled with this and have managed to solve it.
>

>> Also, I not remember, If that was for D10 or D11?
> It's in object of message and on Mantis
>
>> Source of problem was that Director do not work with unicode strings.
> We all know the problem (a new specification, but not a bug of Adobe) but
> other developers have managed to arrange for their xtras work with all the
> characters.

Christian,

Easy please.

Once again, my vision is that this is huge glitch of Director.
With REALbasic or Revolution or other IDEs there is no such problem.

ALL Xrta developers should be happy attack Adobe, instead of do stupid
patches. Again, that patch is very limited. I have not accept it because it
did not looks right for me.

http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=3764

    Here there is no patch attached.
    add it please to mantis.