Vserver v4.3

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 04:26:14 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

Actually this is for my Personal finance application iCash http://www.maxprog.com/site/software/personal-finance/icash_sheet_ru.php
Sometimes I have customers that ask for a way to share a document (in my app a document is actually a single file Valentina DB) so I though the the solution would be 'vserver embedded' but in a perfect world I would have liked to create my own server, I mean, a Mac or Windows application called iCash Server that the customer launch on a server, can create or delete users...etc... something like 4D server. I don't really understand how I could do that, or actually can I? Then the second problem is about licenses, I have to purchase them from you and resell them to my client right?

Stan