Progress being made - need more help.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Sep 13 11:38:41 CDT 2009

On 9/13/09 9:05 AM, "Greg Olson-Hyde" <greg at hawkmount.com> wrote:

> This is what Ruslan suggested:
>
> Curs = db.SqlSelect( "SELECT * FROM T WHERE RecID = 0",
> kServerSide,kReadWrite )
>
> I have tried to follow the help you have given, unfortunately, it
> won't compile - here is what I have in the app class of a test app I
> have created:
>
> This one will compile and select the correct records.
>
> Dim vCurs As VCursor = App.EnglishDB.SQLSelect("SELECT * FROM
> tblBusiness")
>

> These ones won't compile.
>
> Dim vCurs As VCursor = App.EnglishDB.SQLSelect("SELECT * FROM
> tblBusiness",kServerSide,kReadWrite)

Greg,

I show on PATTERN of code.
It is not tested of course.

What you must do now is take V4RB_Reference PDF
Find here this function, and see EXACT example.

> Dim vCurs As VCursor = App.EnglishDB.SQLSelect("SELECT * FROM
> tblBusiness",kServerSide,kReadWrite)

Correct code should be

    , EVCursorLocation.kServerSide,
    , EVRecordLocks.kReadWrite

All Valentina enums start with EV prefix.
This is also mentioned in docs.