Progress being made - need more help.

Sean Wilson sean at mixed-messages.co.nz
Sat Sep 12 15:56:51 CDT 2009

> In SQLite, Edit is used to make the RecordSet editable and obtain a
> lock on the record - this is not required in Valentina?

If you look at Ruslan's example of SqlSelect, there is a kReadWrite
parameter - this makes the cursor editable (you can write to it). I
think you also need a "server-side" cursor, even though you may not be
doing anything server related (the kServerSide parameter). Both of these
parameters will be covered in the WIKI, I'm sure.
So: if you select an existing record, and if the cursor is ReadWrite,
then you can effectively edit it.