Error Numbers // Enumerations in RB

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Sep 12 00:27:10 CDT 2009

On 9/12/09 2:06 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <barrysum at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Yes, hence my question as well and my suggestion:
>

> I don't see how unless you wanted to pull them in as enumeration dictionary.
> And make it easier to read as follows:

> Dim ERR_WARNING_CURSOR_OPERATION_CONFLICT as Integer = 4094

Well, Barry,

Some months ago we did have autoatic enumeration in V4RB

    EVError.ERR_RECORD_NOT_UNIQUE

V4RB on LOAD of plugin into RB have self try find and parse that XML files
and produce this enumeration at runtime.

But later was found some problem with this way, and we have disable it.
Very pity I should say.

Now I am thinking ... May be we can try use SHOW VERRORS command,
To return this feature back.