Error Numbers

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 11 18:06:36 CDT 2009

Yes, hence my question as well and my suggestion:

I don't see how unless you wanted to pull them in as enumeration dictionary.
And make it easier to read as follows:

Dim ERR_WARNING_CURSOR_OPERATION_CONFLICT as Integer = 4094

Exit sub

Catch err as vException

	Dim ERR_WARNING_CURSOR_OPERATION_CONFLICT as integer = 4094

	Select Case err

	   Case ERR_WARNING_CURSOR_OPERATION_CONFLICT
		Msgbox " Error: " + Str(vDB.ErrNumber) + " - " +
vDB.ErrString

	   Case else

	End select

Anyone else have any thoughts?