Catching errors.

Greg Olson-Hyde greg at hawkmount.com
Sun Sep 6 16:48:02 CDT 2009

Hi,

Ruslan suggested I download:

V4RB_Reference_4_en.pdf

So, I did - very interesting - must have missed it in my roaming
around the Wiki.

I am slowly working through my code and changing it. I have existing
error code:

   MsgBox "Database Error: " + str(EnglishDB.ErrorCode) + EndOfLine +
EndOfLine + EnglishDB.ErrorMessage

  that I wish to change to Valentina - however the only error code I
can find is depreciated:

ErrNumber  as Integer (r/o)  // Number of the last error, 0 if OK.
[DEPRECATED]
ErrString  as String(r/o)   // String description of error.
[DEPRECATED]

Also, is there a way to 'Rollback'? Or some alternative?

Cheers

Greg Olson-Hyde
Sydney Australia

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Mac Pro