VNET properties and comment

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Oct 28 09:55:08 CDT 2009

On 10/28/09 6:49 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at ttqv.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> maybe misunderstanding?

No :)

> I know how to set/read the standard-properties with CollationAttribute()
>
> But I would like to add just some own properties to a field and to a table.
> Something like userdefined properties or attributes:
>
> fld.CollationAttribute(myattribute, myvalue)

http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vsql:refe
rence:property

Exists only SQL way to add own properties to DB Schema Objects.

IF you talk and want about own properties on API level ...
Then may be you can sub-class our Vfield class and add there own API
properties, which will call SQL command in background.

Although I see troubles on this way with own sub-classes.
Who will create them ...