problem to save german umlaute part 2 - solved almost :)

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Nov 20 09:58:32 CST 2009

On 11/20/09 4:18 PM, "Tonigs, Nils" <ntonigs at ukaachen.de> wrote:

Hi Nils,

> Hi, Kirill
>
> Both tests work!

Perfect. As expected.

> But why mine script does not work ?

No idea yet ...

I still think that in your project file is some wrong encoding.

MAY BE also in your code present somehow wrong call to
    db.IOEncoding() ?

> It seems to me, valentine xtra functions can not used from behaviors? Or
> something like that?

Impossible. Behavior is just Director issue.
Xtra do not care about this. Than more string conversions ..

Check above two points I think
A) encoding of project itself
B) presence of db.IOEnconding call