V4RB: 2008r2 to 2009r4

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Thu Nov 19 14:38:28 CST 2009

Hi,

On 2009-11-19, at 21:09, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 11/19/09 8:55 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:
>> Or do I need Valentina 4.X
>
> I am not sure actually.
>
> So far it complains on your code as far as I see.

AFAIR it is necessary to switch to V4 to use the "new" style RB. The changes was made during the beta (AFAIR V11)  and AFAIR(2) there was more changes necessary to successfully use Valentina with RB2009Vx "x" something greater then 1.

Sorry, while needing to maintain some of my older apps with RB and Valentina, I currently develop heavily with Cocoa / Obj-C for nearly a year now, so numbers are not available from brain right now.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord