Purchasing Issues (u.t.b. Forwards & Backwards Compatibility)

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Wed Nov 18 11:13:44 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

No joy with Safari.

So I go to the purchase page, add one to cart, go back to store, look in cart and I see THIS text....

Error
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?
Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.

I notice the "Login denied" and that's why I was asking about membership and logging in.

Any work around? What can Lynn offer as a means of payment? A url? Or can Lynn take the necessary data for a purchase over the telephone and then send me a registration number?

Regards,

Chuck